stlfinder.com 3dmodels lemon juicer 3d models
android_phone apple_store arrow-down blog cancel collections facebook favorites google google_playimage/svg+xmlhistorical iphone logo-stlfinder menu percentage search search_icon twitter user youtube

lemon juicer 3d models

\n
lemon juicer Tap

lemon juicer Tap

thingiverse
A model of a Lemon juicer part, please don'tuse this for food unless printed on a food safe machine (not fdm)
0 likes
4 views
0
share
free
Lemon Juicer
Lemon Juicer
thingiverse
I needed somthing to squeeze the juice out of some lemons, so I printed this and now I share it with you.
0 likes
10 views
0
share
free
Orange/Lemon Juicer

Orange/Lemon Juicer

thingiverse
Being upset of other printable juicers I decided to make my own. No need for jars, bottles, just squieeze some oranges, pour to your favorite cup and enjoy. ...An you'll need less filament to print it.
0 likes
8 views
0
share
free
Juicy Salif  Lemon Juicer

Juicy Salif Lemon Juicer

thingiverse
... 3 x Leg-a.stl and 3 x Leg-b.stl. I printed the legs with 80% infil with a 200micron Layer res, The rest was printed with a 20% infil. Super glue the legs together, super glue the juicer halves and press fit the legs. ...No support required!
0 likes
19 views
0
share
free
Juicy Salif  Lemon Juicer
Juicy Salif Lemon Juicer
pinshape
... 3 x Leg-a.stl and 3 x Leg-b.stl.  I printed the legs with 80% infil with a 200micron Layer res, The rest was printed with a 20% infil. Super glue the legs together, super glue the juicer halves and press fit the legs. ...No support required!
0 likes
22 views
0
share
free
Lemon Squeezer  Jar Juicer

Lemon Squeezer Jar Juicer

thingiverse
The Jar Juicer lemon squeezer is the most effective way to squeeze your juice at every time. Its design is simple and attemps to double filter moisture so juice goes out neat and clear. Jar Juicer its an educational...
0 likes
2 views
0
share
free
Juicy Salif  Lemon Juicer
Juicy Salif Lemon Juicer
myminifactory
Here's my take on Phillipe Starks iconic Juicy Salif!
0 likes
12 views
0
share
free
Juicy Salif  Lemon Juicer
Juicy Salif Lemon Juicer
myminifactory
Here's my take on Phillipe Starks iconic Juicy Salif!
0 likes
11 views
0
share
free
Egg Lemon Juicer TinkerCADEaster

Egg Lemon Juicer TinkerCADEaster

myminifactory
this is not an usual egg
0 likes
0 views
0
share
free
Juicy Salif  Lemon Juicer
Juicy Salif Lemon Juicer
myminifactory
Here's my take on Phillipe Starks iconic Juicy Salif!
0 likes
4 views
0
share
free
Juicer With Lemons 3D model

Juicer With Lemons 3D model

cgtrader
Juicer With Lemons 3D modelHighly detailed model of kitchen accessory with all textures, shaders and materials. It is ready to use, just put it into your scene. model from: Archmodels vol. ...51 Formats: obj - simple object without...
0 likes
2 views
0
share
payment
Lemon Squeezer

Lemon Squeezer

grabcad
Just a lemon juicer extracter
0 likes
31 views
0
share
free
electric juicer

electric juicer

thingiverse
This is a replacement juicing part for electric lemon juicer with 10 mm hexsagon axle, overal width is 12 mm and tepth of the axle hole is about 30 mm
0 likes
1 views
0
share
free
Orange squeezer Juicer

Orange squeezer Juicer

thingiverse
Orange / Lemon squeezer Juicer Easy to print, in PLA or ABS, Supports required for the container part only Print Settings Rafts: No Supports: Yes
0 likes
2 views
0
share
free
Juicy Salif Citrus Juicer Ornament

Juicy Salif Citrus Juicer Ornament

myminifactory
Alberto Alessi was surprised and intrigued when he received the design for this lemon juicer from Philippe Starck.Not because the design was exceptional, but because he had asked Starck to design him a tray! ...The juicer has gone...
0 likes
1 views
0
share
free
Juicy Salif Citrus Juicer Ornament
Juicy Salif Citrus Juicer Ornament
myminifactory
Alberto Alessi was surprised and intrigued when he received the design for this lemon juicer from Philippe Starck.Not because the design was exceptional, but because he had asked Starck to design him a tray! ...The juicer has gone...
0 likes
3 views
0
share
free
Lemon Juice Squeezer Replacer

Lemon Juice Squeezer Replacer

thingiverse
Lemon juicer squeezer replacer is one part of a lemon squeezer that attempts to explore the best way to make your lemonades or lemon juice for meals. Its part of a project in progress that will be soon on...
0 likes
6 views
0
share
free
juicer

juicer

grabcad
juicer
0 likes
9 views
0
share
free
Juicer
Juicer
grabcad
Juicer
0 likes
10 views
0
share
free
Juicer
Juicer
grabcad
Juicer
0 likes
8 views
0
share
free
985 3d models found for: lemon juicer
\n
cost_icon cube free_icon heart home like observe share watch